Community Self-Defence Workshop For Kids 4 to 6 Years
Benefits for your kids
- Kids get active and make friends
- Develops character
- Builds Discipline
- Increases concentration
- Increases physical and mental fitness
- Kids who train in Krav Maga do better at school
- It’s fun and these self-defence skills can save lives
When and where:
September 20th, 5pm - 7pm at
36/14 Loyalty Road, North Rocks
How Can You Protect Your Children Against Violence?
Increase the well-being of your kids with your FREE to Community Cubs Self-Defence Workshop
In this FREE to Community Self-Defence Workshop your kids will learn easy to use and implement self-defence knowledge and skills. In two hours they will learn lots of things that they need to know for their basic safety and well-being.
Led by our Senior Instructor Kurt Colpan, an Expert in Krav Maga, your kids will discover a wealth of information that is safe, effective and produces real results. Most importantly they will be engaged and hav lots of fun!
In this premium and free workshop your kids will learn how to:
- Understand and assess common dangers
- Use Krav Maga principles to stay safe and well
- Deal with bullies and other dangers in a non-violent way
- Develop resilience that over time will build real confidence
- Prevent conflict with de-escalation tactics to physical techniques
- Defeat common problems such as wrist grabs and other common attacks.
Have your kids join us and gain incredible value as this is knowledge you can’t find anywhere else for free.
Once finished your kids will get:
- Kids Self-Defence Book
- A Completion of Attendance
Terms & Conditions:
- This is only for residents who are within 8 kilometres of North Rocks
- It is only available for new students, not existing members or anyone who has trained with us before
- Children must be between the ages of 4.5 and 6
- Each booking is allowed 3 children maximum within a family