During this holiday workshop your kids will...
|be given the ability to be adaptable under hardships,
be encouraged to be confident in who they are,
be taught to accept and be respectful of the differences of their peers,
be taught about healthy eating and lifestyle habits
be given strategies to deal with bullying behaviour
be given strategies to avoid danger and dangerous individuals
...plus so much more
Topics that will be covered
- Warriors Walk
- The walk is designed to teach your children not only basic and common sense road rules but to help them gain awareness for the types of problems they can face. It will teach them to walk with more confidence and teach them ways to assess danger and get themselves right away from it.
- Warriors Path
- This talk is about what it takes to be a modern-day warrior. The attributes that a modern-day warrior has are the attributes we want to take on and run with in our lives.
- Warriors Blitz
- The purpose of this mini-workshop is to teach your kids a solid way of defence which is simply to attack. Your kids will learn to use this responsibly and to solve any problem that is dangerous with a warrior blitz attack.
- How Warriors Handle
- The Enemy (bullies)
- In this workshop, your kids learn how to spot a bully, and effectively deal with them using first non-violent methods. After we have thoroughly explored this, we will look at some common ways a bully will attack you and how to address them.
- Warriors Eating &
- A warrior looks after their body and mind. To do that a warrior must eat like a warrior! We teach the kids a little about nutrition and the benefits in eating healthy.
- Warriors Living
- In this aspect, we talk to your children about life balance. What it means to have life balance, what it means to have ambition and to find a nice balance so that everything is done in moderation and in a healthy way.
- Warriors Space
- and stranger danger)
- In this workshop, we work with the kids to teach them more about awareness and the types of threats that can present themselves if you're not aware. We'll do practical drills to hone this skill and get them really thinking and applying what they learn.
- Warriors Challenge
- Every warrior will put his/her skills to the test in this challenging warrior drill.
Enrol Your Kids Into The Warrior Day Program
Kids 7-12 years old | Tuesday 22nd January 10.30am - 3.30pm
26 Places Left