Krav Maga Systems Instructors In Australia
Our local Instructors that operate from Australia are: You can find more details down the page.
Kurt Colpan, Senior Team Member, Expert Instructor (E2)
Kurt is one of few Experts of Krav Maga in this part of the world. Training with someone of his calibre is one of the benefits of training in our North Parramatta Headquarters. He is the former Director for IKMF Australia & NZ.
Daniela Lofaro, Co-Founder, Graduate Instructor (G3)
Daniela has been teaching and training in Krav Maga for a number of years. Originally qualified by Amnon Darsa and Kurt Colpan, Daniela is also Co-Founder of Krav Maga Systems.
Andrew Chan, Graduate Instructor (G3)
Andrew is the Lead Instructor for our Perth school. He has over 6 years experience training and teaching Krav Maga and is one of the most experienced Krav Maga Instructors you'll find.
Alastair Barry, Practitioner Instructor (P5)
Alastair has over 7 years of experience in Krav Maga with us. He is a member of the Australian Army and he can be found at our North Parramatta school.
Nicole Low, Practitioner Instructor (P5)
Nicole has been on our team for quite a while and recently qualified as a Practitioner Instructor. She is a registered nurse and loves helping people learn Krav Maga. You can find her at our North Parramatta School.
Meet Krav Maga Systems Senior Instructor
Kurt Colpan, Expert 2/Dan 2, Senior Instructor & Co-Founder of Krav Maga Systems
- Kurt is one of the most experienced Krav Maga Experts in this part of the world. At the present time there are just a small number of Krav Maga Experts in this region. What really makes Kurt unique is that he has trained with a larger variety of organisations and instructors than anyone else in the region. This gives him a very holistic view on Krav Maga that is hard to beat.
- Kurt has over 12+ years of Krav Maga training, and teaching since 2007 in Australia, New Zealand & South East Asia.
- He has been training in martial arts for 25 years, with a large focus on Jeet Kune Do and Kick Boxing/Muay Thai.
- Kurt Colpan is the former Director for International Krav Maga Federation (IKMF) Australia and New Zealand from 2010-2014. His major achievement there was that he re-grew an organisation that fell apart after major changes to its leadership at the beginning of his term. In the time he served as Director, with just himself and one other Instructor left, he grew IKMF back up to 30+ Instructors.
- He has been trained in Israel under the guidance of many of Krav Maga Masters and Experts such as Eyal Yanilov, Gabi Noah, Ze'ev Cohen, Haim Sasson, Amnon Darsa, Avivit Cohen, Yigal Arbiv, Haim Gidon, Avi Moyal & more
- Kurt continues to train in Israel, travelling on average once a year to train and further develop himself and Krav Maga Systems. - He is the author of YourKravMagaExpert.com